South Forsyth War Eagles JV Falls In Back-And-Forth Affair Against Buford
- Even though South Forsyth War Eagles JV and Buford both had their opportunities, it was Buford that eventually prevailed 9-4 on Wednesday. The game was tied at three with Buford batting in the bottom of the second when Morin tripled off of Trent Graham, driving in one run.
- South Forsyth War Eagles JV fell behind early in the loss. Buford scored on a groundout by Mcintyre in the first inning, a single by Chareni in the first inning, a triple by Morin in the second inning, and a groundout by Grffin in the second inning.
- South Forsyth War Eagles JV took an early lead in the first inning. South Forsyth War Eagles JV scored two runs when Cameron Fox singled with two outs in the first inning.Buford took the lead for good with two runs in the second inning. In the second Trent Graham induced Grffin to ground out, but one run scored.
- Hennen earned the win for Buford. He went two innings, giving up three runs, two hits, and striking out four. Graham took the loss for South Forsyth War Eagles JV. He pitched two innings, allowing five runs, three hits, and striking out one.
- Fox led South Forsyth War Eagles JV with two runs batted in. He went 1-for-3 on the day.
- Buford had nine hits in the game. Chareni, Grffin, and Joliff each collected multiple hits for Buford.
- "Powered by Narrative Science and GameChanger Media. Copyright 2017. All rights reserved." Any reuse or republication of this story must include the preceding attribution.