Pearce and Prince, Jr homeruns not enough to get past Lambert
- Friday was a long day for South Forsyth War Eagles Varsity, as it fell to Lambert 4-2.
- Lambert captured the lead in the first inning. With two outs in the first inning Chris Westdrove in one run when he singled.
- South Forsyth War Eagles Varsity knotted the game up at one in the bottom of the third inning. Bradley Prince, Jr. drove in one when he homered to RF in the third inning.
- Lambert took the lead for good with two runs in the fourth inning. In the fourth, West homered off of Brennan Vincent, driving in one run and Collin Price homered off of Vincent, driving in one run.
- Smith earned the win for Lambert. He pitched seven innings, surrendering two runs, five hits, and striking out six. Vincent took the loss for South Forsyth War Eagles Varsity. He threw five innings, allowing four runs, six hits, striking out three, and walking zero.
- Prince, Jr. and Pearce each drove in one run to lead South Forsyth War Eagles Varsity. South Forsyth War Eagles Varsity was sure-handed in the field and didn't commit a single error. Pearce had the most chances in the field with seven.
- West went 2-for-3 at the plate to lead Lambert in hits. Lambert didn't commit a single error in the field.
- "Powered by Narrative Science and GameChanger Media. Copyright 2017. All rights reserved." Any reuse or republication of this story must include the preceding attribution.